PLM is the hub of the product value chain, spanning its entire length from innovation to development and supply chain, and finally customer service. Clearly formulated requirements and multidisciplinary teamwork are the key to achieving enhanced value (-oriented) engineering.
Product Lifecycle Management for the
Dr. Maier CSS:
To stay ahead, a company needs to be the first to launch technological innovations in the form of profitable products.
Today, focusing on product development is no longer sufficient. Instead, importance has shifted to the complete product life cycle, from the initial idea to final product disposal.
We draw on our experience to help you in enhancing the efficiency and safety of your corporate engineering and PLM processes.
We provide long-standing experience and expert consulting services to ensure successful management of the most complex projects and products – whether plant, machinery, devices, components or product software – throughout their planning, development and implementation phases to market-readiness, across the most diverse teams and locations.
We provide PLM consulting services and IT solutions for:
- Systematic innovation management
- Product engineering and standardisation
- Process redesign and change management
- Project management including monitoring of timeframes, resources and costs
- PLM and supply chain implementation
- PLM system and application support, hotlines
What you can expect:
- Faster market-readiness of innovative products
- Reliable tracking of product data and documents
- Improved collaboration between teams
- Secure access and visualisation of product data
- Integration of IT applications for secure and reliable data flows
- Consistent, clear planning and implementation of your corporate PLM strategy