PLM is the hub of the product value chain, spanning its entire length from innovation to development and supply chain, and finally customer service. Clearly formulated requirements and multidisciplinary teamwork are the key to achieving enhanced value (-oriented) engineering.
To stay ahead, a company needs to be the first to launch technological innovations in the form of profitable products.
PLM – from product idea to product disposal
Today, focusing on product development is no longer sufficient. Instead, importance has shifted to the complete product life cycle, from the initial idea to final product disposal.
We draw on our experience to help you in enhancing the efficiency and safety of your corporate engineering and PLM processes.
Experience is the vital element
Benefit from our long-standing experience and expert consulting, helping you to manage your complex projects and products more efficiently and effectively - – be they plant, machinery, devices, components or product software – and to plan, develop and implement them for your customers across the most diverse teams and locations.
We apply proven methods and consistently plan and implement your PLM corporate strategy.
We provide PLM consulting services and IT solutions for:
- Systematic innovation management
- Product engineering and standardisation
- Process redesign and change management
- Project management including monitoring of timeframes, resources and costs
- PLM and supply chain implementation
- PLM system and application support, hotlines
What you can expect:
- Faster market-readiness of innovative products
- Reliable tracking of product data and documents
- Improved collaboration between teams
- Secure access and visualisation of product data
- Integration of IT applications for secure and reliable data flows
- Consistent, clear planning and implementation of your corporate PLM strategy