Our company will attend this year’s PLM and innovation congress, PI Munich 2016, as an exhibitor. Key themes of the international PI 2016 Congress will be PLM strategy and implementation, and innovation strategies for new products and services.
PI Munich 2016 is a meeting-point for the manufacturing industry, presenting the technological challenges that face the digital companies of today and tomorrow. The new IT technologies are bringing change to business strategies and processes. Companies can develop better, more profitable products more rapidly and can expand their portfolio to span key strategic services.
Dr. Maier CSS will hold a live presentation of the Oracle Cloud Application for INNOVATION Management with connection to the Oracle Agile PLM A9 solution (on-premise). In a think-tank-style workshop, Dr Helmut Maier will work with attendees to develop an appropriate procedure for establishing a systematic ideas and innovation management process:
- Identify innovation strategies with potential in high-tech industries
- Gather and evaluate information from ideas to proposed concepts
- Translate ideas into innovation-driven projects for new products
- Define requirements, market needs and opportunities
- Create portfolios for successful product development using PLM